- This class has passed.
CLINICAL MASTERY OF TMJ DISORDERS-Yakima
September 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am - September 11, 2022 @ 6:00 pm$340.00
Manual Therapy for the jaw helps patients with neck, jaw, face and shoulder pain as well as many different kinds of headaches.
After this sixteen hour course, you may apply to the WA health Department Massage Board for endorsement.
• Anatomy and physiology of the TMJ
• Biomechanics and assessment of the TMJ
• Intra-oral and extra-oral palpation and treatment techniques
• Indications and contra-indcations to treatment, and hygiene
• Integrating neck, head and TMJ treatments.
Joseph Rodin MA, LMP, CTP., has been practicing bodywork for twenty-three years. A certified Trager® Practitioner, he’s also studied and taught intra-oral massage, cranial sacral therapy and other forms of manual therapy in Washington and California. He’s worked at the nationally recognized TMJ Orofacial Disorders Center in Seattle where he’s treated extensive jaw, head, neck and facial problems.